Vigomeano Community
29 Marzo 2024, 08:43:30 *
Benvenuto, Visitatore. Per favore, effettua il login o registrati.

Login con username, password e lunghezza della sessione
News: Nuova community di Vigomeano.it

Home   Help Ricerca Calendario Login Registrati  
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: What it is and Why its Important  (Letto 1633 volte)
22sx7rp4
Visitatore
« il: 02 Luglio 2012, 08:43:52 »

What makes Yelp.com important: Data from QuantCast.com, a website popularity tracking service, shows that Yelp’s traffic doubled between the months of October 2008 and March 2009. This level of growth is quite phenomenal when you consider that Yelp had 5.9 million visitors in March 2009. No business owner can ignore these figures.
As a business owner, it’s always nice to hear compliments. They leave me feeling good inside and out, and a good compliment can get me through an otherwise tough day. I also like compliments from satisfied clients because they can help me sell and build trust with prospective clients. That’s why most businesses can’t help but tell the world whenever they get a good compliment.
What Yelp.com is: Yelp.com is a website that allows users to search for and then rave,A Gwhich|thatood Solution for Research paper outli, rate, and critique a business. The possibilities are endless. You can review your favorite bookstore, favorite restaurant, even your family doctor. But Yelp.com is more than a simple review website – it’s also a social networking site where people can make friends, compare favorites businesses, and more. While Yelp.com originally became well-known as a source of accurate restaurant reviews, it is becoming a haven for reviews on just about any type of consumer oriented company.
How Yelp.com can hurt you: Bad reviews, of course. Reviews aren’t moderated on Yelp, so if an unhappy customer leaves you a scathing review, you’ll have to deal with it. Yelp does give you a chance to respond to reviews, however,Cig4f34dff1fdd83462b2ea5b88a0plus|and even|and als, so make the most of it. Be honest if your business made a mistake, and do your best to fix the problem for the future. Take the high road no matter what you do when responding to a bad review.
Yelp For Business Owners – What it is and Why its Important
              by Jason Lancaster
About the Author:
Author Jason Lancaster is the President of Spork Marketing, a Denver Internet marketing company. See SporkMarketing.com for more Internet marketing tips and advice, including business blog essentials.
The trouble is, whenever I see a “testimonial” from some anonymous person on some other company’s website, I’m always a little skeptical. It’s not to say that I don’t trust the testimonials, but I rarely see a company that’s willing to publish both good and bad comments on their website. Since most companies are only showing the good testimonials and not the bad, it’s hard to trust what I read. Enter Yelp.com.
How your business can benefit from Yelp.com: Believe it or not, Yelp gives you the chance to list your business for free. Since so many people are using Yelp.com to find businesses, this is a great source of free advertising. Not only that, but positive reviews about your business that are left on Yelp can send a lot of customers your way.
Why Yelp works: Yelp.com is successful because it’s more than just a review site, it’s a social network where you can evaluate both businesses AND reviewers. If I read a review on Yelp that I like, with one click I can see what the reviewer has had to say about other businesses too. I can read all of this person’s reviews and decide if they’re someone I want to trust. This feature is what separates Yelp from the pack.
If you haven’t done so already,Need Help Managing Your Debt- Credit Counseling Can Help_847, it’s time to check out Yelp.com.
Related to the theme of the article:

by Cheryl L. True

which can take some time.

does it really matter

accept it not
Loggato
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  

Salta a: