Vigomeano Community
18 Aprile 2024, 20:09:06 *
Benvenuto, Visitatore. Per favore, effettua il login o registrati.

Login con username, password e lunghezza della sessione
News: Nuova community di Vigomeano.it

Home   Help Ricerca Calendario Login Registrati  
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: Lessons Via Web 2.0_410  (Letto 835 volte)
06a3u6t0
Visitatore
« il: 09 Gennaio 2011, 23:59:58 »

Now this is good news for everyone who wishes to learn more from their favorite mentors, even if they are thousands of miles away. It's a very good idea to have your own accounts in web 2.0 services like facebook, twitter,peak performance sydney, jaiku or even multiply. This makes you ready to follow whomever you want to with the purpose of learning, of course. Not a stalker.
So, have you now got an idea how to do the same with your own favorite guru? If you have a guru you want to emulate or follow, most likely you are following his or her blog. Though this is well and good, sometimes blogs are not updated often. A good thing to have is a twitter account and follow the account of whoever you want to follow. This gives you daily updates,spyder ski clothing canada, sometimes hourly even.
I am a student of SEO and dabbling into trading. The guru I look up to the most is one David Jenyns. Now, though I live all across the globe from David, I am still able to follow him through his blogs and other social networking services he frequents like ning and twitter. Though I never have met him physically, with the help of the Internet, I feel like I have known him all my life.
Unfortunately, not all has the good fortune of having a guru guide him or her personally. However,moncler down, there's still good news. Though one cannot follow his or her favorite guru physically, the wonders of the Internet has made it possible to follow a guru electronically. Don't get what I mean? Let me explain from my experience.
Sure you have to know your business inside and out, and of course you have to know all the tips and tricks and techniques to be successful. However, to have a guru by your side, guiding you is worth more than all the training you've paid for in sweat.
So you finally decided to become an Internet marketer,columbia sportswear, or if not that, an online businessman. Perhaps, one of the best things to do well in whatever field you've chosen is to get good advice.
Lessons Via Web 2.0
��
Loggato
Pagine: [1]
  Stampa  

Salta a: